Trustee , British Columbia
Leah Drewcock is a full time working parent and is the mom to three young children aged 10, 7 and 4. As a licensed Trustee in Bankruptcy for BDO Canada Limited, Leah provides consumers and business owners in Northern BC and the Yukon Territory with the tools needed to regain control of their finances and manage their money for a financially secure future.
Leah is an active member of CAIRP’s (Canadian Association for Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals) Consumer Advocacy Taskforce and is a past Board Member of the British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals.
Leah is an active member in her community. She coaches basketball at the elementary school level; volunteers for the Northern British Columbia Freestyle Ski Club; and, is the Results Representative for the Freestyle Ski Sport Committee at the 2015 Canada Winter Games.
Professional Designations & Education
• Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP)
• Trustee in Bankruptcy (Yukon), 2011
• Trustee in Bankruptcy (British Columbia), 2009
• Diploma, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance
College of New Caledonia, 1999
• Member, Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
• Member, British Columbia Association of Insolvency Professionals (BCAIRP)