This is the easiest and tastiest shortbread recipe you’ll ever try! It takes only three ingredients and almost no time.
All you need is:
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of icing sugar
- 1 cup of softened butter
That’s it! Plus whatever other ingredients you would like to add to the mix- maybe some vanilla, ginger or nuts?
All you need to do is:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place your butter in a bowl and use a hand mixer to whip it for about a minute or so, or until it looks nice and creamy
- Add the flower to the mix in three separate parts, using your hand mixer until each part is fully incorporated
- Add your icing sugar and any other ingredients you choose
- Whip with your hand mixer for a couple minutes until the dough is super luscious and fully mixed
- Place mix on a cookie sheet with a teaspoon and place in the over for about 12 minutes, or until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned
That’s it! These are the perfect treat for a party when you don’t have much time on your hand. You can use a cookie cutter to make these in to cool festive shapes, or just leave them nice and round.
This recipe makes about 12 cookies.