Here is an amazing recipe that my sister in law has made me addicted too & you will be too. Roasted califlower? Been there, dont that? How about roastinh up a whole head of cauliflower? Now we’ve got you thinking!
This recipe has you dousing the cauliflower in a onion soup mix and roasting it at a high temperature. The result is a delicious dish that’s just savory. Serve it with as a side and make a it a hit a vegetarian dinner party or any party for that matter!!
- MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- START TO FINISH: 1 HOUR
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 head cauliflower
onion soup mix
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400° and lightly grease a small baking sheet with vegetable oil. Set aside.
2. Trim the base of the cauliflower to remove any green leaves and the woody stem.
3. In a medium bowl, combine paprika, onion soup mix, garlic powder, and pepper.
4. Dunk the cauliflower into the bowl and use a brush or your hands to smear the marinade evenly over its surface.
5. Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and roast until the surface is dry and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. The marinade will make a crust on the surface of the cauliflower or you can bake in an oven bag to steam it!
6. Let the cauliflower cool for 10 minutes before cutting it into wedges and serving alongside chicken or keep it vegetarian. You will be saying WOWZERS!