To celebrate moms and the journey into motherhood, we first attended a pre-natal yoga class at 889 Yoga for the launch of the First Response Prenatal Multivitamin Gummies. After the amazing class, we sat down to listen to a talk from Dr. Sierra, debunking some of the most common pregnancy conception misconceptions!
Some of our big takeaways from the talk include:
- Make sure your on a prenatal vitamin with at least 1 mg of Folic Acid (YES the First Response Gummies count and they taste great!)
- Begin taking Folic Acid three months before conception if possible.
- At 12 months trying to conceive, 85% of couples are successful.
- IVF is Dr. Sierra’s preferred method of alternative conception! Why she loves it:
- In Ontario there is a new program allowing one cycle of IVF for every women under the age of 43, making it much more accessible than in the past.
- Other forms of alternative conception carry a higher chance of multiple births, whereas IVF does not!
Check out our behind the scenes “LIVE” at the 1st response event!
After the talk we sat down to ask Dr. Sierra some questions of our own.
A big thank you Dr. Sierra for all of your knowledge and First Response for your amazing new product!