Yummy Cheesecake Recipe to go with your coffee! Might as well put some good use to the pumpkins and make a sweet dessert for yourself and your family to snack on after a good dinner. If you love cheesecake and pumpkins, you will definitely love this recipe!
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 Packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 4 or 5 eggs
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla ice cream
- white chocolate
- Heat the oven to 300°F.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper leaving approx. 1 inch of paper hanging on the sides.
- In a large sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
- Press the crust on the bottom of the prepared pan. Put aside while making the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Beat mixture until it is light and fluffy.
- Beat eggs in until blended.
- Spoon half of the mixture over the crust and spread evenly.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to the remaining mixture of cream cheese.
- Whisk until smooth. Carefully, spoon over mixture in pan.
- Bake cheesecake in preheated oven for approximately 50 to 60 minutes or until just set. Turn the oven off and leave the door slightly open to cool down the cheesecake for an hour or so.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Put any garnish over the cheesecake once ready to eat.
Remember these ingredients are not set in stone, so you can add and adjust the ingredients to your preference. Happy eating!