This simple homemade facial scrub will leave your skin feeling silky soft, moisturized, and exfoliated. Not to mention the sultry scents that you can add to tailor it to your preference.
- 1 ½ Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Coarse Kosher or Sea Salt
- 4 Tbs Cinnamon
- Optional Ingredients:
- **Add 1 Tbs of vanilla extract to add a sweet soft scent in the morning.
- **Add 1 Tbs of lavender oil for a soothing scrub to use before bed!
- **Add 2 Tbs of nutmeg for a pumpkin spice scent.
- **Add 1 Tbs of apple extract for a delicious apple crisp scent.
- Thoroughly combine all of the ingredients together.
- Store in a mason jar or other airtight container!.
When you are ready to use, wet your face with warm water, take a small amount of the scrub and massage onto the skin on your face and neck, you can dribble a small amount of warm water to make the mixture easier to work with. Wash away with warm water, pat dry, and voila! Fresh exfoliated skin!